Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas!!!!!!!

Finally! Christmas is here. Making awesome food, having many wonderful guests, getting amazing presents, giving many gifts are all a part of my Christmas celebrations. It is all part of the spirit of the holiday cool season. In the house we are busy with two uncles, two sets of grandparents, our one present cousin, and my grand-aunt and grand-uncle who came to dinner the Sunday before Christmas.

Over the Christmas break, so far I have made several dinners including a great pasta dish (spaghetti and meat sauce) and I helped with the 20lb turkey. They were all delicious, and everybody liked them. I thought they were out of this world. I worked very hard on the wonderful meals.


We have had our, almost, entire huge family over. Uncles, our Cousin, Grand-Parents, Grand-Aunt's, and Grand-Uncles. And of course my brother, sister, Mom, and Dad. We are having a great time. Every day my family takes a hike in the woods behind our house. It is great exercise.




I had fun watching my family open their many presents. I gave my brother an invisible ink pen, my mom a #1 mom bracelet that my brother picked but I paid for, my sister a Barbie activity book, and my dad a cutting board. I also had fun opening my many presents. I got texting gloves, a ski cap, a basketball hoop for a door, a stress "man", a trombone liar (clip-on music stand) and trombone stand to hold the trombone at rest. I also got a Bermudian Flag and a chalk board string, Two Lego Star Wars books, a sunken treasure book, fake mustaches, Lego Star Wars General Grievous' Wheel Bike, lots of socks (sports socks, multi-colored socks and normal socks), card tricks, a magic set, a small wooden box with a magnetic lid, calculator watch, sports watch, three ties (Which were really cool), shirts (for ties, a polo and two T-shirts), a bowtie/pocket handkerchief, and bow tie pins/notepad.

Christmas has been fun this year. I hope you had a great one too.

1 comment:

  1. Your so lucky to have a big family to share Christmas the 20lb turkey must have been fun !

    Another great blog Matthew B-)

    ReplyDelete