Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Be Responsible

I learned to be responsible for every thing.I learned this yesterday when I couldn't find my swim team sweatshirt.I still hadn't found it this morning. I called my school

looking for it but they weren't there. So I have to pay for a new one with my money.












My Mom just found it!!






It was in my backpack under a bunch of stuff from the last day of school. I need to learn to keep track of my stuff. I have lost my sweatshirt before, but found it then too.


Mom and Dad were really angry!! I felt helpless,scared,and bad about myself. I lose stuff a lot.So now I want to more responsible. I don't want to do that again.




I'm so happy my sweatshirt is back!!!!












Matthew is turning 10 in August 2012. With school out of session for the summer, his mother told him to write every week day. She said it will prepare him for 5th grade.

These are Matthew’s musings of the things he has learned in his (almost) 10 years of life on this planet.

Please join him each week day as he explores the many things he has learned in his own “voice”.

Feel free to comment as it encourages the lad to keep writing!




3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found your sweatshirt! My kids 15, 11, and 8 are always asking, "Mom, have you seen my (insert object here)." A lot of the time my response is, "I don't know, that isn't my responsibility." But other times I use my "Momma' Powers" and tell them exactly where the thing they are looking for are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on keeping on, listen to Mom and Dad they seem to be giving you some good advice, I admire you for keeping up with this all summer and I book marked it so I will be reading it too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have learned a lot about responsibility!! You are growing up, Matthew!! Gpa & I have enjoyed your blogs so much!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete