Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pizza is Delicious!

What I learned is to like pizza. I liked it at age one but only liked broccoli and chicken because that is what my mom ordered for me.


She said she did that because it was a meal with protein and a vegetable. At age two I still liked it very much. Then, once I could talk, I said "no more broccoli and chicken".








Next I went through a phase of eating plain pizza. A few years ago I learned to like pepperoni pizza.



My dad had me try it and I liked it!


I went to Macaroni Grill recently. I didn't like the pepperoni pizza there because the pepperoni was too spicy and the cheese wasn't to my liking.

So I am never going to get pizza there again.




I still like pizza at home, The Grotto, Frank's Trattoria, and Parma John's. It is delicious! All of these places I've been to and enjoy the pizza. I like pizza!! That is how I learned to like pizza!




Matthew is turning 10 in August 2012. With school out of session for the summer, his mother told him to write every week day. She said it will prepare him for 5th grade.

These are Matthew’s musings of the things he has learned in his (almost) 10 years of life on this planet.

Please join him each week day as he explores the many things he has learned in his own “voice”.

Feel free to comment as it encourages the lad to keep writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment