Friday, June 29, 2012

Wii is Fun!


What I learned is to like playing Wii. I won the Wii at karate when I was five years old. It was a raffle prize and it came with Wii Sports. I was a Dragon Blue-striped belt. It was a first place prize. I was so happy and surprised to have won. My parents were, too.








Over the years I got Lego Indiana Jones I and II, Endless Ocean, Speed Racer, Lego Harry Potter 1-4 and 5-7, Game Party, Carnival, Lego Batman, Wii Fit, and Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga. I'm best at Lego games. I finish them with walk-throughs. I sometimes lose people I have "purchased" and levels I have completed. I go through the levels fast.




This summer my Wii isn't working. We have to check the button box. If that doesn't work we buy a new button box. If it does work we have to buy a new console.I hope it is just the button box because it is cheaper. I cannot wait until the Wii is fixed.

That is how I learned to like Wii!




Matthew is turning 10 in August 2012. With school out of session for the summer, his mother told him to write every week day. She said it will prepare him for 5th grade.

These are Matthew’s musings of the things he has learned in his (almost) 10 years of life on this planet.

Please join him each week day as he explores the many things he has learned in his own “voice”.

Feel free to comment as it encourages the lad to keep writing!




No comments:

Post a Comment