Friday, June 22, 2012

Jeff Gordon is my Favorite




Jeff Gordon is my favorite racer in NASCAR. I learned to like him when he won the Brickyard 400 in 2004.


I learned he won 85 races in his whole career. He is really fast!!!! Vroom!!




He hasn't had a championship since I was born. I want him to win this week at Sonoma Raceway. He's had a bad season. He can still make this Chase! Whether he wins or loses I still like watching him.



I like Jeff's car because his paint scheme.It's white, red, black, and yellow.


I like the name Jeff picked for his son Leo because that's my middle name. Leo looks like his father.That is what I learned about Jeff.








Matthew is turning 10 in August 2012. With school out of session for the summer, his mother told him to write every week day. She said it will prepare him for 5th grade.

These are Matthew’s musings of the things he has learned in his (almost) 10 years of life on this planet.

Please join him each week day as he explores the many things he has learned in his own “voice”.

Feel free to comment as it encourages the lad to keep writing!





No comments:

Post a Comment