Thursday, June 21, 2012

Trying New Things: Lobster

What I learned about lobster is I love it. My Mom's Mom and Dad made me try it. I was almost five. My Mom's Mom coaxed me. I liked it! I learned to try new things.






I loved it even after I threw up after a Lobster dinner in Florida.I had a virus not a bad lobster.

My Dad's Mom and Dad brought Maine lobster.It was really good.I want to try it again.I ate it with corn. That is how I learned how to like lobster.

Try it at home. Here are the ingredients and tools.








Ingredients:


Lobster


stick of butter


tap water





Tools:

large pot

crackers

seafood fork

small sauce pan

cups

1.Put lobster in large pot.Cover with tap water. Add high heat to boil lobster.Only a few minutes until shells are red.

2.melt butter in small sauce pan over hot medium until butter is liquid.

3.add side dish and enjoy!





That is how you make lobster.

I learned that trying new things can pay off!




Matthew is turning 10 in August 2012. With school out of session for the summer, his mother told him to write every week day. She said it will prepare him for 5th grade.

These are Matthew’s musings of the things he has learned in his (almost) 10 years of life on this planet.

Please join him each week day as he explores the many things he has learned in his own “voice”.

Feel free to comment as it encourages the lad to keep writing!


1 comment: