Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Passion for Legos




What I learned is that I like Legos!! I learned to like them when my Mom introduced me at age four.I couldn't let my brother Gregory in the Lego room. He was a newborn a month later minus a day.I love Legos and I still collect them. I do a lot of My Own Creations (MOCs). I want to be the leader of Lego.











Some of my favorite Lego sets are Log Cabin, Hillside House, and Beach House. They're all houses. Now I know what you're thinking that I'm a house guy and you arrrrrrrrrreee correct!! My brother gets cool pieces (as well as me).



I want two things about Legos. Number one I wish there were Lego trees that produced Legos instead of fruit. Number two I wish it would rain Legos then I would get a lot of Legos and never ever get bored. We would have Lego hunts every time it rained. I wish Legos were everywhere. That is how I learned I had a passion for Legos.






Matthew is turning 10 in August 2012. With school out of session for the summer, his mother told him to write every week day. She said it will prepare him for 5th grade.

These are Matthew’s musings of the things he has learned in his (almost) 10 years of life on this planet.

Please join him each week day as he explores the many things he has learned in his own “voice”.

Feel free to comment as it encourages the lad to keep writing!









1 comment:

  1. I once phoned the Lego factory they only have 10,000 machines to make Lego bricks with ! Not enough for you, or me !

    ReplyDelete